Monday, July 23, 2007

big day tomorrow

I'm really excited....I have my ride along with a sales rep for Cintas. Not sure how long it will be but it will give me great insight on what my job will entail. I'm looking forward to gaining some knowledge...what works and doesn't....and find someone that can mentor me as I start this new job.
I'm not going to lie, i'm even excited about getting up every day and going into an office! With my personality, and being as outgoing as I am...the past 2 years of working out of my house has been difficult. So, it'll be great to be around people again to push me and train me as I get my feet wet!
I talked to my new boss today and they actually want me to start on Friday (7-27) instead of monday. I'll be going to Abilene Thursday night, working all day Friday, then coming home to finish packing and helping Julie with the house. Looks like there is going to be a lot of back and forth travel for the next month (hopefully less depending on the house.)
It's going to be hard to be away from Julie (and the kids) next week and I hope and pray that it will only last a few weeks!

It's still raining in San Antonio...man it's depressing. I miss the sun....No mas aqua por favor. We need it to dry out a little bit!!!!

We ate dinner with my parents tonight and had a great time. I am going to miss being 30 minutes away from them! Who knows...maybe we'll actually see them more when we leave!! With things being as crazy as they are, it's hard for both of us to find time to hang out. Luckily they'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone in the fact that they just have to drive to 1 city to see both of their boys and daughter in laws!

Did I mention, it hasn't stopped raining?
We had a river going through our back yard today....it was wild. I wish i had a tube so i could go chill in the rain.

Any who, I have a big day tomorrow so I'm going to bed. I'll let everyone know how tomorrow goes! I'm excited about getting out of the house:)

No comments: