Sunday, March 8, 2009

man....I hate taxes

Awesome news - we owe over a grand in taxes this year!! I guess that's good - means our income went up but still........it hacks me off!!!
Maybe I should be like one of the many leaders of this great administration and not pay my taxes.....oh wait......since I'm actually held accountable for my actions and the laws actually apply to me I'd go to jail!!

This administration makes me nervous to say the least! The out of control spending, the big government ideology, the redistribution of wealth, nationalizing anything and everything, to the toll the tax hikes are going to have on small businesses (which my dad and brother are both small business owners)

How in the world did we get here? Some in our great nation have become so lazy and just expect things to be handed to them. I, for one, am a true believer in hard work pays off. I don't work 60 plus hours because I enjoy it. I do it because I want a better life for my wife and family.
I don't work 60 plus hours a week just to see the hard work I put in and the successes I encounter be taken away from me and given to someone who is too lazy to put in the hours, that basically just wants a hand out.

But, I have hope. I have hope in the American people that one day they will have had enough and will stand up for what they believe in. That one day we, as Americans, will finally come to our senses and realize this is not the "change" Obama won his election on and this is definitely not the "change" our country needs in time of crisis. That day is coming sooner rather than later....I have hope in that.

I wish Obama success in his presidency as that is for the good of the American people and Julie and I. But, this is not a good start.

No comments: