Wednesday, September 12, 2007

it is what it is

It's been a great...exhausting week.
Great news - we closed on our house in SA yesterday - so glad to have that behind us! Now we can really look ahead to what the future has in store! Yippee skippy!
Julie's grandpa had his surgery today. It went very well and he is doing great. He'll be in the hospital for a few more days! Thank you all for your prayers!
Tomorrow i'm going to work at 5:30...yes in the am! Apparently Cintas hasn't figured out that I am NOT a morning person! But, what can you do - drink my coffee and I'll be good to go!
Week 7 is coming to a close which means I really only have 5 weeks left of training! WAHOO!

Welp - I'm out. Boring blog I know...but you love it....don't lie:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi baby.. We are so happy for you and Julie !! Can't wait to come see your new house..We miss you guys a lot...Love and hugs. Mom