Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

I can't believe Christmas was today...and now it's over! So sad!!

Julie and I had a whirlwind of a weekend - we were in the car for 17 hours in 4 days which is enough to make anyone crazy.
We had a heck of a time visiting with everyone though.

My dad absolutely loved his gift - Julie had the great idea of getting him a DVD of him playing college football - which we gave to him while we were in Houston. His reaction was priceless, he cried which made me and my mom cry. He was so excited. It was incredible to see him play, since I thought he was just making it up all this time - hahaha. I'm not going to lie, the dude was good.

We're now back in Abilene, and have to go back to work tomorrow - it's a bummer not having vacation yet....we're exhausted!!!

Friday we'll be going to the ranch to do Christmas with Julie's parents and grandma Frosty. Since they're bums and have been in Maui for the last week - we get to hang out with em!
Luckily, the Ranch is 1 1/2 hours from here and we typically do a lot of relaxing - so that'll be good!

Any who - I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas - We certainly did.

No comments: