I have been in a funk all week and for the first time in a long time I have nothing to write about.
So here are some random thoughts:
1) I can't wait until Friday (it's supposed to be a day off but we'll see if that works out)
2) I get to shoot guns this weekend at the ranch - awesome!! It's been a long time
3) My Concealed Handgun License still hasn't come in yet which is hacking me off - it's been almost 3 months!!! people that work for the state are not pleasant - shocker
4) Work is stressful and I might not hit my quota for the first time in a long....long time
5) Did you know Julie's pregnant with a girl - that rocks!
6) The book "So You're going to be a dad" by Peter Downey is hilarious - I recommend. He has the same sense of humor as me - sarcastic - wait me?!? Never
7) What's with our government? Are they purposely trying to make things worse or is it natural?
8) The crickets in Abilene are ridiculously loud and annoying
9) I got my lower receiver in today for the gun I'm building - just a few more pieces and bunches of dollars and it'll actually fire - yippee:)
10) I have a camo diaper bag for when I'm in charge of Reagan - yeah - that's right - we're having a girl and I'm hauling her stuff in a camo bag
11) I rode in my bosses truck today (he has a 4 yr old and a 2 year old) and it looked like a cereal factory blew up in there - that'll be Julie's MINIVAN in a few years - haha!!
12) I want a lake house really....really.....really...really bad. I remember growing up going to our lake house pretty much every weekend in the summer. It was an awesome time and I'd love to be able to do that with my family.
13) Seriously - what's up with these crickets - it sounds like their in my ear drum
14) I thought roosters were supposed to crow when the sun came up......why is there one blabbing now at midnight? Must be a blind rooster